All 12 art Reviews

Panel - Counting Panel - Counting

Great

Its fantastic, you have a real talent.. looking forward to seeing how this comic turns out!

Wolverine On Fire Wolverine On Fire

Yep

Feeling the heat :p How did you do that then?

The Unexpected Appearance The Unexpected Appearance

0.o

I would shit myself if I ever ran into that thing! Loving it, mustve taken a while! A nice piece of art that mustve taken a good bit of imagination and scope aswell as skill. Well done!

Me as a Street Fighter Me as a Street Fighter

:D

Lol, I feel intimidated... I just dont think i would take him as seriously :L

Nice work.

jayeshepherd93 responds:

thanks :)

linearts linearts

Great

These are fantastic. Do a lot of vector art then? :p

Fantasy Scene Fantasy Scene

lol

Rofl at the knight, the dragon looks like it just wants to play! Nice cartoon mate, i love it!

yellowbouncyball responds:

Thanks-

Our Lord and Saviour Our Lord and Saviour

Great.

I love the messages, im an agnostic myself, but i agree with you that the majority are abandoning conservative values and taking to more liberal ones due to the acceptance of social decadence.

I dont agree with you however that womens rights are ungodly, i believe that any religeous text that nullifies women in a legal and mmoral sense is either incorrect interpretation or the views of the writer manifested in the text.

But this isnt a religeous debate, it's an art forum, and this was certainly a fantastic piece of art.

idiot-monarch responds:

lol

everything i wrote down there was BS. this doesn't mean anything

Boxman Boxman

Interesting

I like how you made the rope arms separate into fingers, and yeah, i get random drawing urges a lot aswell :p Usually i set out to draw one thing and end up with something completely different!

Hoboweasel responds:

Lol, sorta happens to me too. but thanks for the review.

Onrday Onrday

Hey

Wow, this is great! He looks a bit like a zombie, or some sort of vampire. An interesting looking character.

Collected Randomness Collected Randomness

Nice

Looks cool, must've taken a good deal of vision :p

Well done!